The Fashion Laboratory is one of the most important events organised by the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design (SAPU). This year’s edition is taking place as part of the Dizajn – Biznes – Kraków fair and going to last three days. Free workshops, meetings, lectures, shows presenting SAPU students’ works are going to take place in the former Forum hotel. Some of the goals of the events named by the organisers are promoting Polish fashion, supporting creativity, educating young people and presenting fashion as an artistic field.
Schedule of the event:
28.05.2015, Thursday, KSA building, 52 Zamoyskiego Street
- 04:30 p.m. – meeting with Małgorzata Gola, the author of GeekGoesChic blog, which made it to the final of the 2015 WGSN Global Fashion Awards competition.
- 05:30 p.m. – meeting with Aleksandra Boćkowska, the author of the book „To nie są moje wielbłądy. O modzie w PRL”
29.05.2015, Friday, KSA building, 52 Zamoyskiego Street
- 03:00 p.m. – 06:00 p.m. lampshade designing workshops – registration: email@example.com
- 03:00 p.m. – 06:00 p.m. recycled jewellery designing workshops – registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
30.05.2015, Saturday, Forum Przestrzenie, 28 M. Konopnickiej Street
- 07:00 p.m. – Fashion Laboratory fashion show 08:00 p.m. – after-party in the Forum Przestrzenie club