On Saturday, 20 August, the Foundation of the Institute of Mother and Child along with PGE Narodowy invitees everyone for a family run called “Mum on the run”.
Apart from the main run, four additional ones will be held.
What is more, a special family picnic will be held during the entire event – “Dare to stay healthy at Narodowy” [„OdWAŻ SIĘ być zdrowym na Narodowym”].
The aim of the event is to promote healthy lifestyle and fight obesity especially among children and youth. The mottos are mainly addressed at mothers who have the biggest influence when it comes to encouraging their children to physical activity. Every participant of the run will receive a cotton t-shirt and a special medal. Schedule of the event and registration:
- 09:00 a.m. – FAST THREE, 3 km, maximum number of participants: 300 people. Registration: http://mail.exciting-news.pl/c/2gyqrf25d0/8vy8ohp63z/
- 10:00 a.m. – MUM ON THE RUN, 3 km number of participants: 1000 people (700 new entries and 300 from the FAST THREE). Registration: https://online.datasport.pl/zapisy/portal/zawody.php? zawody=2453&utm_source=freshmail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=media_- _Zabiegana_z_dnia_14.07.2016
- Additional runs require no registration, starting number entitles to participate
- 11:00 a.m. RUN WITH WHEELS, 1 km, for people wanting to run one kilometre on or with a device with wheels, e.g. pram or roller blades, no additional registration required.
- 11:30 a.m. FAST MUM, 1 km, for all women who likes fast pace
- 12:00 p.m., FAST DAD, 1 km, for all men wanting to beat their all-time records
Participation in all runs free of charge!
Find out more at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1751751631767008/